SBL Insulinum 30 CH (30ml) : Lowers Raised Blood Sugar Level, relieves burning urine, tingling palms
Table of Contents
Also known as
3.5 cm by 3.5 cm by 9.5 cm
Common Name: Insulin
Causes & Symptoms for Insulinum
- Additionally, erythema, carbuncles, acne, and itchy eczema are among the skin conditions it can treat.
- Insulin aids in the healing of boils and the relief of varicose ulcers.
- Following the administration of Insulinum, skin complaints related to excessive urine passage can be helped.
- With the aid of insulin, blood sugar is kept within normal range, and sugar-free urine is maintained.
- Sugar excretion in the urine is reduced and blood sugar levels are controlled by insulin.
- Insulin indicates polyuria, varicose ulceration, and skin irritation.
- Chronic diarrhea, an enlarged liver, and eczematous conditions are present.
- When carefully chosen treatments are used, diseases that cause emaciation, sluggishness, and enlarged liver fail.
Side effects of Insulinum
Although there are no such side effects, it is still important to take each medication according to the instructions.
Even if you are taking other forms of medication, such as those obtained through allopathy, ayurveda, etc., it is safe to take the medication.
The effectiveness of other medications is never hampered by homeopathic remedies.
Dosage and rules while taking Insulinum
Three times per day, mix five drops in a half cup of water.
The globules can also be used as medicine; take them as directed by your doctor, usually three times per day.
We advise you to use medical advice when taking.
- When taking insulin, take precautions
If you take medication, make sure to wait 15 minutes between eating and taking it.
Consult a homeopathic doctor prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing.
While taking medication, refrain from consuming alcohol or tobacco.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic medicines have a variety of uses and are prescribed based on symptom similarity; it is assumed that you have sought medical advice before purchasing this medication and are not self-medicating.
|Country of Origin||India|
|Potency||30 CH / 30CH|