SBL Ocimum Sanctum 30 CH (30ml) : Renal colic, Pain when breast feeding, Renal Pain, Vomiting, Ringworm
Table of Contents
Also known as
3.5 cm by 3.5 cm by 9.5 cm
SBL Ocimum Sanctum(Dilution)
Fresh leaves are used to make the medicine.
Known as: Holy Basil or Tulsi
Causes & Symptoms for SBL Ocimum sanctum
- In patients who are constipated, it helps with bowel evacuation as well as improving appetite.
- Ocimum aids in simple digestion and absorption when given in the right dose and has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
- Ulcers in the mouth can benefit from it.
- When someone complains of vomiting and renal pain, it can help.
- It serves as a repellent for mosquitoes and lowers the number of malaria complaints by
- Acne, ringworm, and other skin issues can be helped by occimum.
- It works as a nerve tonic and aids in memory improvement.
- Ocimum helps to relieve red eyes, conjunctivitis problems, and sore eyes.
- In cases of cold, cough, and fever complaints, occimum is effective.
- It aids in easing complaints of sore throat and cough.
issues with the urine:
- Cramping pains, violent vomiting, and burning pains when urinating.
- Ocimum effectively combats unpleasant urine odor.
Concerns raised by women
- Ocimum helps to lessen breast itching, pain, and tenderness that is triggered by even light touch.
Issues raised by men
- Following administration of Ocimum, testicular pain is lessened.
Side effects of SBL Ocimum Sanctum
Although there are no such side effects, it is still important to take each medication according to the instructions.
Dosage and rules while taking SBL Ocimum Sanctum
Three times per day, mix five drops in a half cup of water.
The globules can also be used as medicine; take them as directed by your doctor, usually three times per day.
We advise you to use medical advice when taking.
Interactions and Reactions of SBL Ocimum Sanctum
Ocimum can lower blood sugar levels, so diabetic patients should use caution when taking it.
It is also advised that pregnant women and nursing mothers take medication under supervision.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic medicines have a variety of uses and are prescribed based on symptom similarity; it is assumed that you have sought medical advice before purchasing this medication and are not self-medicating.
|Country of Origin||India|
|For Use By||Women / Female|
|Potency||30 CH / 30CH|