Willmar Schwabe India Acetanilidum 30 CH (30ml) : For high body temperature, headache, irregular pulse, Thrombosis, Cough
Table of Contents
Also known as
Willmar Schwabe Acetanilidum
Aniline-derived antifebrinum is known by this common name.
Causes & Symptoms for Willmar Schwabe Acetanilidum
- Antifibrinum is helpful in treating collapse and cyanosis symptoms, which can be fatal in some cases, and Acetanilidum is prescribed as a migraine treatment. Both are used to lower high body temperatures.
- Acetanilidum can effectively treat a number of cases of lower extremity thrombosis brought on by heart weakness.
- Acetanilidum lowers blood pressure, slows breathing, and slows the heart.
- Acetanilidum is beneficial for complaints of cyanosis, collapse, and increased cold sensitivity.
- This treatment can help with ankle and foot oedema.
- Acetanilidum is a medication that can be used to treat enlarged sensation and fainting.
- Acetanilidum is helpful for shrinking retinal vessels, pallor of the optic discs, and a limited visual field.
- Acetanilidum is characterized by weak, erratic, and blue mucous membranes.
Side effects of Willmar Schwabe Acetanilidum
Although there are no such side effects, it is still important to take each medication according to the instructions.
Dosage and rules while taking Willmar Schwabe Acetanilidum
Three times per day, mix five drops in a half cup of water.
The globules can also be used as medicine; take them as directed by your doctor, usually three times per day.
We advise you to use medical advice when taking.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic medicines have a variety of uses and are prescribed based on symptom similarity; it is assumed that you have sought medical advice before purchasing this medication and are not self-medicating.
|Brand||Dr. Willmar Schwabe India|
|Country of Origin||India|
|Potency||30 CH / 30CH|