Willmar Schwabe India Asterias Rubens 200 CH (30ml) : For Acne, Constipation, Convulsions, Headache, Heart & Uterine affections, Ulcers
Table of Contents
Also known as
3 x 3 x 9 centimeters
Willmar Schwabe Asterias Rubens
A starfish’s common name
Causes & Symptoms for Willmar Schwabe Asterias Rubens
- Uterine diseases respond well to Asterias Rubens.
- Asterias Rubens is another traditional convulsion treatment, demonstrating its pathogenetic relationship to Sepia and Murex.
- For specific types of cerebral congestion with obstinate constipation, Asterias Rubens is recommended.
- Its successful application in cases of mammary gland abnormal cell growths is the result of nightly lancinating pains in the breasts.
- In older skin conditions, such as ulcers, Asterias Rubens is recommended.
- In cold, damp weather, motion, and at night, symptoms are worse.
- The symptoms are all worsened by a strong desire for cold beverages.
- Asterias Rubens is characterized by his anxiety, apprehension, impatience, and ease with which he is aroused by any emotion, especially contradiction.
- Temporary vertigo that is accompanied by lower-limb sensory loss when walking
- Unexpectedly feeling stuffed up, as if congested, in the head.
- Asterias Rubens is indicated when there are congested cerebrally and persistent constipation.
- Asterias Rubens is prescribed for boring pain along the left eye’s (dim) peripheral vision that flares up and subsides quickly.
- Eyes that are hot and red, have a worn-out appearance, and have trouble adjusting to the light.
- Asterias Rubens relieves winking eyelids that have a red free margin.
- Stitches that resemble lightning, violent ear reports, and wave-like noises.
- Asterias Rubens improves the right ear’s hearing that has become dull.
- Asterias Rubens works well to relieve morning coryza, sneezing, and nose bleeding.
- Upper teeth stitches that are painful and acute.
- Tongue swelling, pulling pains, heavy speech, and excessive salivation are all symptoms.
- The oesophagus appears to be experiencing dull pain and pressing throat irritation.
- The symptoms of Asterias Rubens include loss of appetite, or alternatively, an odd and erratic appetite, aversion to meat, and dullness of taste.
- Asterias Rubens is an effective remedy for persistent eructations and dull or constricting pain.
- Asterias Rubens is indicated by violent colic that alternates between facial heat flushes and shuddering.
- Asterias Rubens relieves the pulling in of the abdominal walls, which alternately swells and sinks the abdomen.
Anus and Stool
- Asterias Rubens is prescribed for stubborn constipation that lasts 12 to 15 days and is accompanied by hard, round stools the size of an olive.
- Asterias Rubens is indicated by diarrhea, which is accompanied by liquid brown stool that spurts out with force and constipation that is accompanied by ineffective urging to poop.
- Asterias Rubens reduces frequent urination, as well as frequent, clear, or thick and slimy urination as well as heat in the urethra during urine passage.
the male genitalia
- Asterias Rubens is indicated by frequent erections in the morning or while sleeping.
- Intense womb pressure and delayed menstruation
- The onset of the menses, which are more voluminous than usual, is delayed, despite the presence of the typical colic and other symptoms.
- Asterias Rubens is indicated by lancinating breast pains and breast swelling that coincides with the beginning of menstruation.
- Asterias Rubens is indicated by the whole left chest hurting, making motion worse, and nightly anxiety brought on by the chest’s undulating beatings.
- Asterias Rubens is characterized by jerking palpitations, a strong and frequent heartbeat, and a hard and rapid pulse.
Back and Neck
- Asterias Rubens is indicated by the left neck scrofulous ulcer and the pulling in the back and sacrum.
Arms and Legs
- Unease in the upper extremities, hard and knotted axillary gland swelling.
- From the thumb to the shoulder, there is pain. The hands are numb, and the arm is cold.
- Lassitude and severe lower extremity numbness are recommended conditions for Asterias Rubens.
- Asterias Rubens provides relief from foot joint pain and painful pulling in the foot sole.
- violent, extremely uncomfortable itching in the open air around six o’clock in the evening gets worse at the thighs and legs.
- Asterias Rubens suggests that complaints are made worse at night and in cold, wet weather.
- By using Asterias Rubens, you can get relief from itching, sensitive-edged ulcers, foul discharge, acne, and small red bases.
Side effects of Willmar Schwabe Asterias Rubens
Although there are no such side effects, it is still important to take each medication according to the instructions.
Dosage and rules while taking Willmar Schwabe Asterias Rubens
Three times per day, mix five drops in a half cup of water.
The globules can also be used as medicine; take them as directed by your doctor, usually three times per day.
We advise you to use medical advice when taking.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic medicines have a variety of uses and are prescribed based on symptom similarity; it is assumed that you have sought medical advice before purchasing this medication and are not self-medicating.
|Brand||Dr. Willmar Schwabe India|
|Country of Origin||India|
|Potency||200 CH / 200CH|