Willmar Schwabe India Terminalia Arjuna 30 CH (30ml) : Polyuria, Leucorrhoea, Normalize Rhythm of heart beat, vertigo, Injury
Table of Contents
Also known as
Arjuna and the Arjun tree
Willmar Schwabe Terminalia Arjuna(Dilution)
The herb is made into a tincture using tree bark, and it has many beneficial properties for day-to-day life.
Arjun tree’s common name
Causes & Symptoms for Willmar Schwabe Terminalia Arjuna
- Medicine that strengthens and protects the heart is made from arjun tree.
- The cardiac muscles are strengthened and the heartbeat is normalized using it.
- Patients who are reserved and indifferent should consider taking Terminalia Arjuna.
- The Arjun tree (Arjuna) drug works best for fractures, pain from falls that radiates throughout the body, and all types of problems with internal and external bleeding.
- With the aid of the Arjun Tree (Arjuna), occiput and right cranium headaches of a mild nature are alleviated.
- A cold bath in the evening, dry cold air, sleep, and after eating can all help with vertigo and giddines of the head. Vertigo is a condition that lasts all day and night and is made worse by the sun’s rays, motion, and hard pressure.
- Terminalia Arjuna is an effective remedy for mouth bitterness and bleeding gums.
- Arjun tree (arjuna) helps to relieve ear pain and ringing.
- The Arjun tree (Arjuna), which works to lessen plaque buildup in the arteries and lessen the likelihood of serious heart complaints, has the best results for complaints of high cholesterol.
- It enhances the heart’s ability to pump blood and the efficiency of cardiac muscle.
Concerns raised by women
- Arjun tree (Arjuna) relieves excessive menstrual bleeding and helps regulate hormonal imbalance.
Issues raised by men
- Men who experience spermatorrhea, weakness, or desire loss can benefit from arjun tree.
- The most effective treatment for broken bones is Terminalia Arjuna, a tonic that promotes faster bone healing.
- When people are overly stressed and exhausted, the remedy aids in boosting their energy levels and energizing their stamina.
Side effects of Willmar Schwabe Terminalia Arjuna
Although there are no such side effects, it is still important to take each medication according to the instructions.
Dosage and rules while taking Willmar Schwabe Terminalia Arjuna
Three times per day, mix five drops in a half cup of water.
The globules can also be used as medicine; take them as directed by your doctor, usually three times per day.
We advise you to use medical advice when taking.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic medicines have a variety of uses and are prescribed based on symptom similarity; it is assumed that you have sought medical advice before purchasing this medication and are not self-medicating.
|Brand||Dr. Willmar Schwabe India|
|Country of Origin||India|
|Potency||30 CH / 30CH|