BHP Acidum Benzoicum 1X(Q) Mother Tincture (60ml)
(Benzoic Acid) Common name
- Effective for treating gouty and rheumatoid arthritis conditions that are related to urinary issues.
- Gout, tendonitis, ganglion, and rheumatism are among the conditions that Benzoicum Acidum effectively treats.
- The pain travels from left to right and affects all joints, but the knee is the most affected.
- Gout and rheumatism are brought on by gonorrhea and syphilis that have been suppressed.
- large joints, particularly the big toe, are painful and tearing.
- When they do, pains relocate suddenly.
- Due to uric acid buildup, joints develop gouty concretions and nodosities.
- Rheumatism alternately affects the extremities, with joints making cracking noises.
- Additionally helpful for wrist ganglions and great toe bunions is benzoicum acidum.
- Additionally recommended for urinary issues is benzoicum acidum.
- It helps elderly men with enlargement of the prostrate gland as well as children who are sensitive to nighttime enuresis.
- After gonorrhoea has been suppressed, there is bladder catarrh.
- Strongly scented, dark, brown, and scant urine is produced.
- Urinary uric acid levels are too high.
- The urine’s odor and color are the most notable features, as they have a noticeable impact on metabolism.
- It causes and treats uric acid diathesis symptoms, including gouty symptoms, urine that is highly colored and offensive, and renal insufficiency. The child also wants to be held and will not lay down.
- Anti-sycotic, gouty, and asthmatic pains that suddenly shift in location; Mind: Prone to dwell on unpleasant memories; Omits words in writing; Depression: Pains that suddenly change in location;
Table of Contents
- Fear of one’s health, or hypochondriasis.
- Deeply disturbing events have a tendency to make people think about unpleasant things.
- To be carried is what kids want.
- propensity to think back on unpleasant memories.
- When writing, leaves out words; depressed.
- When Urine Has Sediment, Amel.
- Heat. Amel.
- Wine; movement; open air; and revealing.
- Rheumatic symptoms alternate with pain.
- tendency to fall sideways from vertigo.
- Noises when swallowing, puffing around the ears caused by throbbing in the temporal arteries.
- tongue ulceration, earcap swelling, and forehead perspiration.
- Gums that are bleeding, bluish, and prickly. A constricted, puckered mouth.
- Nasal bones hurt, and the septum itches.
- Copper-colored spots, a defined redness of the cheeks, and red with small blisters.
- ulcer-ridden, thick, and spongy tongue.
- tongue inflammation, also known as glossitis.
- eating, tooth pain, and tonsillitis.
- Itching and watery elevations around the anus, stitches, and a constricted feeling are all possible symptoms.
- White, watery, thin, and offensive.
- Like soap suds or bowel movements, it is frothy, foul-smelling, liquid, and mostly windy.
- While eating, you may sweat and feel pressure or a lump in your stomach.
- a cut around the navel, and stitching around the liver
- Urine: extremely offensive, dark, full of sediment, and resembling a horse’s mane.
- Right side kidney stones are common.
- insufficient kidney function.
- Old men who have enuresis dribble disgusting urine.
- uric acid in excess.
- Vesical catarrh due to gonorrhea that has been suppressed. Cystitis
- Laying on my right side at night, my chest was tender.
- In the morning, I wake up hoarse, and my nighttime coughing fits get worse.
- Green mucus expectoration, very tender chest, and pain near the heart.
- Kidney issues are interspersed with heart issues brought on by rheumatism and suppressed gout.
- Coldness in the sacrum, pressure on the spinal column, dull pain near the kidneys, and wine make the pain worse
- Gout, arthritis, and/or offensive, thick urine that occasionally contains sediment.
- Nodules caused by arthritis.
- Right side, big toe, and knee affected by gout.
- fingers in particular contract.
- Motion-induced joint cracking, tendon Achillis pain, and stitch-repair tears.
- Gouty deposits, extremely painful nodes, and rheumatic gout.
- The wrist swells with a ganglion.
- the knees are in pain and swollen.
- great toe bunion; toe is in excruciating pain.
- Knees, back, and hands cold, chills, cold sweat, and internal heat upon awakening.
- Patches of redness and itching.
- Worse, outdoors; by exposing.
- Alternative Therapies
- Lycopodium, Copaiva, and Colchicum
Acidum Benzoicum side effects
- Although there are no such side effects, it is still important to take each medication according to the instructions.
- Even if you are taking other forms of medication, such as those obtained through allopathy, ayurveda, etc., it is safe to take the medication.
- The effectiveness of other medications is never hampered by homeopathic remedies.
Acidum Benzoicum dosage and guidelines
- Three times per day, mix five drops in a half cup of water.
- The globules can also be used as medicine; take them as directed by your doctor, usually three times per day.
- We advise you to use medical advice when taking.
the use of Acidum Benzoicum should be cautious.
- If you take medication, make sure to wait 15 minutes between eating and taking it.
- Consult a homeopathic doctor prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing.
- While taking medication, refrain from consuming alcohol or tobacco.
Rules and Regulations
- The effectiveness of homeopathic remedies varies depending on the conditions and should be used based on symptom similarity.
- Use only after speaking to a licensed medical professional.
|Brand||BHP (Bangalore Homoeo Pharmacy)|
|Container Type||Glass Bottle|
|Shelf Life||5 Years From Date Of Manufacturing|
|Country of Origin||India|
|Homeo Forms||Mother Tincture|
|Potency||1X (Q) / Mother Tincture|