Dr. Reckeweg Aspidosperma Quebracho 1X (Q) Mother Tincture (20ml) : Relieves Breathlessness, swelling, regulates high raised temperature
Also known as
3, 2, 7, and 9 millimeters
About Dr. Reckeweg Aspidosperma Quebracho (Dilution)
a plant used to make medicines, the bark of which is used in the process.
Common Name: Quebracho
Causes & Symptoms for Dr. Reckeweg Aspidosperma Quebracho
- The respiratory centers are stimulated by quebracho, which also increases blood oxygen levels.
- eliminates momentary barriers to blood oxidation
- Dyspnea is alleviated by quebracho, which also works well as an asthma treatment in many situations.
- With the aid of this medication, lower respiratory tract conditions are alleviated.
- In order to treat fluid retention, quebracho is used.
- The medication helps both men and women with sexual issues by increasing their desire for sex.
- The body temperature can be controlled with the aid of quebracho.
- Quebracho is used to help people who have breathing problems.
Side effects of Dr. Reckeweg Aspidosperma Quebracho
Although there are no such side effects, it is still important to take each medication according to the instructions.
Dosage and rules while taking Dr. Reckeweg Aspidosperma Quebracho
Three times per day, mix 10 drops in a half cup of water.
We advise you to use medical advice when taking.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic medicines have a variety of uses and are prescribed based on symptom similarity; it is assumed that you have sought medical advice before purchasing this medication and are not self-medicating.
|Country of Origin
|1X (Q) / Mother Tincture, 1X