SBL Acidum Sulphurosum 30 CH (30ml) : For Acne rosacea, Colds, Constipation, Eczema, Sore Nipples, Stomach Ulcer
Also known as
3.5 cm by 3.5 cm by 9.5 cm
SBL Acidum Sulphurosum
Sulfuric acid or sulfuric anhydride are known by their common names.
Causes & Symptoms for SBL Acidum Sulphurosum
- Tonsillitis can benefit from sulphurosum acidum (applied as a spray).
- Acne and rosacea sufferers can benefit from sulphurosum acidum.
- It relieves abdominal pain and is recommended for ulcerative stomatitis.
- Pityriasis versicolor, a fungal infection that results in small patches of scaly, discolored skin, is well indicated for the use of Acidum Sulphurosum.
- Absolutely enraged and ready to fight
- Imagine being in utter terror as they make desperate attempts to flee.
- extreme angst
- ecstatic, forgetful, and as if seeking spirits.
- Violent head pain, a beating heart, and ringing ears are all alleviated by sulphurosum acidum.
- Sulphurosum acidum provides a headache that won’t stop, but gets a little better after vomiting.
- Sulphurosum acidum is used to treat head pain and ringing in the ears.
- Sulphurosum acidum works well to relieve coryza and sneezing.
- It’s recommended for Ulcerative Stomatitis
- Vomiting complaints benefit from the use of sulfurosum acidum.
Anus and Stool
- In cases of severe constipation that lasts nine months or complete intestinal dryness, sulfurosum acidum is helpful.
- Some people had their rectums’ contents evacuated, while others wanted to but were unable to do so.
- With frequent expectoration of thin mucus and a persistent choking cough, sulphurosum acidum is effective.
- Sulphurosum acidum is characterized by breathing difficulties and recurring, uncontrollable deep inspirations.
- Sulphurosum acidum relieves extremely tight chest muscles.
- Violent heartbeats were felt.
- Pulse: quiet, weak, or weak, slow, and erratic.
- It eases painful jerks that occur in the morning at the point where the sacrum meets the base of the pelvis.
- Sulphurosum acidum alleviates weak, excruciating pain in the lower limbs just above the knees.
Side effects of SBL Acidum Sulphurosum
Although there are no such side effects, it is still important to take each medication according to the instructions.
Dosage and rules while taking SBL Acidum Sulphurosum
Three times per day, mix five drops in a half cup of water.
The globules can also be used as medicine; take them as directed by your doctor, usually three times per day.
We advise you to use medical advice when taking.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic medicines have a variety of uses and are prescribed based on symptom similarity; it is assumed that you have sought medical advice before purchasing this medication and are not self-medicating.
|Country of Origin||India|
|Potency||30 CH / 30CH|