SBL Ammonium Causticum 30 CH (30ml) : For Aphonia, Nephritis, joint pain, Ulcerations, Vomiting
Also known as
3.5 cm by 3.5 cm by 9.5 cm
Common names include ammonia and water that is hydrated with ammonia.
Causes & Symptoms for Ammonium Causticum
- Particularly in the throat, gullet, and rectum, there are burning sensations.
- On the inner cheek and tongue are white blotches.
- Extremely violent stomach contents are ejected along with intense thirst.
- Low, weak voice and slurred speech in the person.
- Aphonia, affliction, or a throat that is raw and burning.
- Evenings are exciting, but they get worse after eating or drinking.
- As a result of its potent cardiac stimulant properties, it may be administered by inhalation in cases of syncope, thrombosis, hemorrhage, snakebites, and chloroform narcosis.
- As a result, in membranous croup with burning in the esophagus, this potent medication’s oedema and mucous membrane ulceration have been used as its guiding symptoms.
- No pain or head confusion, but a sensation as if the brain were protruding in the middle, forward, and on both sides.
- Skin over the nose is unusually red, the nose is stopped, and the coryza is watery.
- The mucous membranes on the lips and nose were destroyed, and the face was incredibly pale, portraying the greatest suffering.
- Lips, gums, and tongue swelling; copious amounts of bloody salivation.
- Oesophageal burning and dryness, severe swallowing difficulties, swollen tonsils, and elongated and swollen uvula.
- severe thirst, blood and mucus vomiting, and a lot of discomfort around the stomach.
- stomach contents being violently ejected through the mouth and nose.
- abdominal aches, soreness, and constriction.
Rectum and Stool
- Tenesmus and numerous bloody stools.
- Alkaline, red urine that is less albuminuric.
- Menstruation that is 15 days early and is very heavy.
- Voice is deep, weak, or nonexistent due to bronchitis and excessive, bloody expectoration.
- Breathing very laboriously and gasping for air
Arms and Legs
- Right arm jerks, shoulder rheumatoid arthritis, and convulsive twitches.
- Bleedings from every orifice, which make a person feel faint, severe muscular weakness that makes it difficult to stand up straight, and severe trembling at the slightest exertion.
- skin that is hot and dry before becoming moist and perspiring.
- Sleep disturbances, shiverings, fever in the evening, and a pulse that is initially weak and accelerated but becomes faster hour by hour.
Side effects of Ammonium Causticum
Although there are no such side effects, it is still important to take each medication according to the instructions.
Dosage and rules while taking Ammonium Causticum
Three times per day, mix five drops in a half cup of water.
The globules can also be used as medicine; take them as directed by your doctor, usually three times per day.
We advise you to use medical advice when taking.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic medicines have a variety of uses and are prescribed based on symptom similarity; it is assumed that you have sought medical advice before purchasing this medication and are not self-medicating.
|Country of Origin
|30 CH / 30CH