SBL Cimex Lectularius 30 CH (30ml) : For Constipation, Cough, Tendon & Knee Pain, High Body Temperature, Liver complaints
Also known as
3.5 cm by 3.5 cm by 9.5 cm
Acanthia lectularia, also known as the bedbug Cimex lectularius.
Causes & Symptoms for SBL Cimex
- For knee and tendon pain as well as sporadic high body temperatures, Cimex Lectularius is helpful.
- All joints are painful, especially the knee joints, as though the tendons were too short.
- Weary and a desire to stretch are present.
- There is a sense that the tendons in the arm are retracting, and the hamstrings feel too short.
- Additionally helpful for sporadic high body temperatures is Cimex Lectularius.
- The entire body feels chilly, and the knees experience wind-like sensations.
- When the body temperature is high, all joints hurt and it feels as though the tendons are too short.
- When lying down, the chill is worse, apyrexia makes you feel thirsty, you don’t feel thirsty when you’re chilly, and you don’t feel thirsty when you’re sweating.
- Cimex is indicated by anxiety and a sensation of being able to slink into himself but being unable to sufficiently huddle together as a result.
- This remedy is indicated by pain in the vertex similar to needle stitches coupled with cough.
- Cimex relieves Headache, which is brought on by drinking and is most intense during the cold, as well as Sweating on the head, nose, and chest.
- Embarrassing nasal dryness, flu-like coryza, and frontal sinus pressure can all be treated with Cimex.
- Cimex relieves persistent sneezing in the afternoon, morning, and while you’re resting.
- White-coated tongue and swollen tongue feel are signs of Cimex.
- Cimex is beneficial for dry throats, constricted esophaguses, and hot weather.
- Cimex soothes acrid eructations.
- Cimex is beneficial for complaints of pain in the liver, which feels as though the right side of the organ has been squeezed; the area hurts to touch and to cough.
- It alleviates the symptoms of colic, which include flatulence and liquid stools.
Anus and Stool
- The rectum closes firmly after a small piece of white stool is discharged. Stools are hard and shaped like small balls.
- This treatment eases hemorrhoidal discomfort in the stools.
- Cimex is a warning sign when there is a sediment deposit in brown urine.
- Dry cough, gagging, and sweating are all alleviated by Cimet.
- After a chill, breathing becomes difficult; this is the cure.
- When chilled, the chest feels suffocated.
- Anxiety and a chill followed.
- With abdominal distension and pain that extends over the abdomen, cimex relieves this condition.
- It effectively relieves back pain, which is worse when seated.
- All joints hurt, and you feel like your tendons are too short (while you’re cold), which is a sign of Cimex.
Lower and upper limbs
- Cimex is effective in reducing pain in the right shoulder and the anterior chest muscles, which radiates down the entire arm to the fingernails and causes the fingers to feel asleep.
- Leg extension is impossible when the knees are at their most contracted during a chill.
- Legs begin to feel fatigued at the end of the chill stage and need to be constantly switched into a different position; this stops during the hot stage.
- Cimex is prescribed for extreme sleepiness, falling asleep while sitting up in the morning, and uncontrollable drowsiness during cold weather.
- This remedy may be used if you frequently yawn and feel cold on your skin.
Side effects of SBL Cimex
Although there are no such side effects, it is still important to take each medication according to the instructions.
Dosage and rules while taking SBL Cimex
Three times per day, mix five drops in a half cup of water.
The globules can also be used as medicine; take them as directed by your doctor, usually three times per day.
We advise you to use medical advice when taking.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic medicines have a variety of uses and are prescribed based on symptom similarity; it is assumed that you have sought medical advice before purchasing this medication and are not self-medicating.
|Country of Origin||India|
|Potency||30 CH / 30CH|