SBL Gymnema Sylvestre 30 CH (30ml) : Reduces Blood sugar levels and cholesterol, Helps lose weight, Worms
Table of Contents
Also known as
3.5 cm by 3.5 cm by 9.5 cm
SBL Gymnema Sylvestre(Dilution)
- To lessen the bitter and sweet flavors, use fresh plant leaves.
- The plant’s roots are used to treat the aftereffects of snake bites.
Gymnema, also known as
Symptoms for SBL Gymnema Sylvestre
- When complaints of elevated blood sugar levels are present, gymnema can be helpful.
- The wounds that don’t heal because of high sugar levels get better with it.
- Gymnema can prevent the intestines from absorbing glucose, which lessens sugar cravings.
- By reducing the sweetness of the taste buds, chewing the leaves can change the flavor of sugar.
- It treats water retention because it has a mild diuretic effect and could potentially lower blood pressure.
- Gymnema consumption lowers the risk of developing cardiac issues.
- Gymenma is used to treat a variety of clinical conditions, including headache, vertigo, the common cold, cough, and diarrhea.
Abdomen and stomach:
- Gymnema aids in appetite improvement and is helpful for digestive complaints.
- Additionally, it aids in easing colicky abdominal pain.
- Constipation, complaints of worms, and jaundice can all be treated with it.
Side effects of SBL Gymnema Sylvestre
It is best to take it as directed by a doctor because it can result in hypoglycemia.
Avoid in people who have severe deficiency or gastric disorders.
Dosage and rules while taking SBL Gymnema Sylvestre
Three times per day, mix five drops in a half cup of water.
The globules can also be used as medicine; take them as directed by your doctor, usually three times per day.
We advise you to use medical advice when taking.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic medicines have a variety of uses and are prescribed based on symptom similarity; it is assumed that you have sought medical advice before purchasing this medication and are not self-medicating.
|Country of Origin||India|
|Potency||30 CH / 30CH|