SBL Vanadium Metallicum 30 CH (30ml) : tFor Low hemoglobin, pigmentation, athletic tonic, easy digestion
Table of Contents
Also known as
3.5 cm by 3.5 cm by 9.5 cm
Common Name: a metal
Causes & Symptoms for Vanadium Metallicum
- increases hemoglobin levels and reduces the virulence of toxins by combining their oxygen with them.
- a treatment for arteries and the liver that are deteriorating.
- Tremors, vertigo, emaciation, and irritation of the nose, eyes, and throat can all be helped by vanadium metallicum.
- It improves liver fatty tissue, arteries with atheroma, and digestive health.
- It soothes the forehead patches with deep pigmentation.
- Gentle and seeks to win the favor of others.
- This remedy should be used if you are experiencing anxiety, difficulty breathing, and a tightening sensation in your chest.
- It is a nutritional stimulant with high energy levels.
- Vanadium Metallicum is a helpful treatment for heart disease, high cholesterol, low blood sugar, and water retention.
- Vanadium Metallicum produces positive results when used in weight training to enhance athletic performance.
Side effects of Vanadium Metallicum
Although there are no such side effects, it is still important to take each medication according to the instructions.
Even if you are taking other forms of medication, such as those obtained through allopathy, ayurveda, etc., it is safe to take the medication.
The effectiveness of other medications is never hampered by homeopathic remedies.
Dosage and rules while taking Vanadium Metallicum
Three times per day, mix five drops in a half cup of water.
The globules can also be used as medicine; take them as directed by your doctor, usually three times per day.
We advise you to use medical advice when taking.
Precautions while taking Vanadium Metallicum
If you take medication, make sure to wait 15 minutes between eating and taking it.
Consult a homeopathic doctor prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing.
While taking medication, refrain from consuming alcohol or tobacco.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic medicines have a variety of uses and are prescribed based on symptom similarity; it is assumed that you have sought medical advice before purchasing this medication and are not self-medicating.
|Country of Origin||India|
|Potency||30 CH / 30CH|