Willmar Schwabe India Asafoetida 30 CH (30ml) : For Diarrhoea, Dyspepsia, Flatulence, Headache, Heart & Lung affections, Ulcers
Also known as
3, 3, 3, and 9.4 centimeters
Willmar Schwabe Asafoetida
Stinkasand gum is known by this common name.
Causes & Symptoms for Willmar Schwabe Asafoetida
- The ability to bring up wind is difficult when using asafoetida to treat flatulence.
- Liquid regurgitation is accompanied by flatulence.
- In addition to helping with hysterical flatulence and stomach distension, asafoetida also relieves abdominal emptiness and weakness.
- Wind is heard rolling and gurgling before erupting in a loud, strangled eructation.
- When there is extreme constipation and the rectum is swollen, asafoetida is also effective for rectal issues.
- Asafoetida also treats extremely unpleasant diarrhea that is accompanied by flatulence and food regurgitation and causes pain in the perineum as if something dull were being forced out.
- When there is throbbing pain and ulcers that affect the bones, asafoetida also aids in the treatment of bone caries.
- Patients taking asafoetida complain of pressing pain that radiates from their bodies outward and are irritable, sensitive, boring above the eyebrows.
- Asafoetida is used to treat syphilitic iritis, a superficial corneal ulcer, digging pains that are worse at night, and pains in and around the eyes.
- Asafoetida treats unpleasant otorrhoea and dull aches in the mastoid bone.
- Asafoetida is a good remedy for ear discharge that is offensive or pus-filled.
- Indicated uses for asafoetida include the prevention of nasal bone caries and offensive purulent discharge.
- Asafoetida is indicated by a sensation that mimics reversing peristaltic motion and pushing the oesophagus from the stomach to the throat.
- Asafoetida is indicated when wind is difficult to raise.
- Asafoetida relieves abdominal distention, liquid regurgitation, and flatulence.
- Asafoetida is indicated by feelings of weakness and emptiness coupled with abdominal distention and pounding.
- Asafoetida relieves forced gastric eructation, violent gastralgia, cutting and burning in the diaphragm and stomach region, as well as gurgling and rolling of wind that is followed by a loud and difficult eructation.
- Asafoetida provides constipation relief for those who are displeasing, grumbling, and hungry.
- Asafoetida is used to treat bone decay and throbbing pain.
- Scratching helps with itching, and asafoetida eases the pain at the edges of ulcers. Suppressed skin symptoms can cause nervous disorders.
Even worse at night; from a difficult angle; on the left side; while applying heat.
Away from pressure and in the open air is better.
Antidotes: Mercur and China
Compare: Aurum, Mercur, China, and Moschus
Side effects of Willmar Schwabe Asafoetida
Although there are no such side effects, it is still important to take each medication according to the instructions.
Dosage and rules while taking Willmar Schwabe Asafoetida
Three times per day, mix five drops in a half cup of water.
The globules can also be used as medicine; take them as directed by your doctor, usually three times per day.
We advise you to use medical advice when taking.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic medicines have a variety of uses and are prescribed based on symptom similarity; it is assumed that you have sought medical advice before purchasing this medication and are not self-medicating.
|Brand||Dr. Willmar Schwabe India|
|Country of Origin||India|
|Potency||30 CH / 30CH|