Tuberculosis Disease: Men are soon the victims of Tuberculosis! : Tuberculosis (TB) affects men more than women. Tuberculosis is caused by bacteria spread in the air and men are more prone to it due to being outside more. Men are exposed to all kinds of environments outside the home. Because of this, men’s eating habits and their daily routine have a greater impact. Men smoke and consume more tobacco, due to which they are also more likely to get TB. TB is a dangerous disease that can be fatal if left untreated.
Symptoms of Tuberculosis Disease are seen in men like this
Symptoms of Tuberculosis (TB) in men and the symptoms of tuberculosis in women are similar, but women’s immune system is stronger than that of men, due to which they are less affected by TB or other diseases. Symptoms of TB are more visible in men, which are as follows-
TB is a lung disease and its initial symptom is cough. A persistent cough for two weeks or more is a symptom of tuberculosis. In the beginning there is a dry cough, but later, during the cough, blood also starts coming in the sputum. If cough persists for more than two weeks, sputum test should be done by going to the health centre. Due to persistent cough, men also start having other respiratory diseases.
Men who are infected with TB have a fever. A person always has fever due to tuberculosis infection. There is a low-grade fever in the beginning, but later the fever intensifies as the infection spreads.
Due to TB, the immunity of a person becomes very low and his strength also starts ending. Compared to normal days, in case of TB, even after doing light and small work, a person starts getting fatigue.
Rapid loss of weight in case of TB. Even after keeping a normal diet, a person’s weight starts decreasing.
A person with TB sweats at night while sleeping. Whatever be the weather (despite the extreme cold) there is heavy sweating at night.
Loss of appetite:
Due to TB, the man’s interest in food starts to end. Due to TB, the person feels less appetite, due to which the interest in food decreases.
Due to tuberculosis, there is a strong cough, which makes it difficult to breathe. Sometimes, due to excessive coughing, a person’s breath also starts to become short.
Due to tuberculosis, other parts of the human body are also affected. Problems start in the joints, bones, muscles and central nervous system of the body.
TB is a very rapidly spreading deadly disease. Never ignore symptoms like this. If you have any doubts regarding these symptoms, please contact your doctor.
Along with understanding the symptoms of rapidly spreading tuberculosis, it is important to understand its causes as well.
TB Disease Causes
Tuberculosis can be caused due to the following reasons. like:
- It is caused by the bacteria Mycobacterium tuberculosis.
- Tuberculosis bacteria are easily spread by infected people and enter the body of a healthy person through inhalation.
- When people with tuberculosis cough, sneeze, spit or talk with others, the infection expels aerosol droplets. It is believed that a
- About 40,000 droplets can be released when sneezing repeatedly, which easily spreads tuberculosis.
These are considered to be the main reasons. Therefore, if you come in contact with a person suffering from tuberculosis, then take care of cleanliness and use a mask while talking to the patient.
Can Tuberculosis Disease cause other diseases as well?
The following diseases or physical problems can be caused by TB disease. like:
- Back pain and stiffness.
- Brain related problems.
- Liver or kidney related problems.
- Damage to the tissue around the heart due to TB.
This problem mentioned above can be due to tuberculosis. Therefore, if you have tuberculosis, start getting treatment from the doctor as soon as possible.
What are the things to keep in mind if you have TB problem? (Tips for Tuberculosis Disease)
If you are suffering from the problem of TB, then in such a situation, keep the following things in mind. like:
- Get maximum rest and don’t work too hard.
- If you are coughing or sneezing, place tissue paper over your mouth and nose and then throw it in the dustbin. If you want, during this
- You can also use a handkerchief or cloth, but do not keep it anywhere and also pay attention to its cleanliness.
- Take the medicine at regular time.
- Eat food on time.
- Follow the doctor’s advice properly.
- TB patients should not consume fried foods, as it can cause other problems like diarrhoea and stomach pain.
- Do not consume trans-fat.
- Tea and coffee should not be consumed.
- TB patients can consume green tea.
- Stop smoking and the consumption of alcohol completely.
The patient of Tuberculosis must take care of these above-mentioned things. If you want to know the answer to any kind of question related to Tuberculosis (Tuberculosis), then it is better to understand from the experts. Do not ignore Tuberculosis and start treatment from the doctor as soon as possible.