Also known as
the Lord of Mulen Oil
About Lords Mullein Oil
It is suitable for otalgia, a sense of obstruction in the ears, a dry, scaly condition of the meatus, purulent discharge from the ears, Otitis externa, Otitis media, and hearing loss caused by an excessive buildup of ear wax, a chronic cold, sinusitis, and aging. Mullein oil, which is extracted from the herb Verbascum thapsus, is a good bactericide and is used locally in ear
Indication of Lords Mullein Oil:
- Painful eruption of the external ear is a treatment for earaches brought on by trauma, infection, or inflammation.
- Otomycosis, a fungus of the ear
- for ear irritation and itching
- In order to treat swimmer’s ear
Composition of Lords Mullein Oil:
Mullein (Verbascum thapsus): aids in the treatment of accumulated earwax, water, or other discharge.
Acidum boracicum: Due to its ability to stop fermentation and putrefaction, it is used as an antiseptic disinfectant.
Glycerine: Coryza with annoying sneezes.
Dosage/Directions of Lords Mullein Oil:
- 3–4 times per day, put a couple of drops in the ear.
Terms and Conditions
Before purchasing this medication, we have assumed that you sought medical advice and are not using it for self-medication.
|Country of Origin||India|