Dr. Reckeweg Allium Sativum 30 CH (11ml) : Abdominal Colic, Vertigo, Cough, Coryza, Ear wax, Dry Mouth, Worms
Also known as
a variety of alliums
3, 2, 3, and 7.4 millimeters
Dr. Reckeweg Allium Sativum(Dilution)
The fresh bulb is used to make the tincture, which has long been consumed as a condiment.
Garlic, commonly known as
Causes & Symptoms for Dr. Reckeweg Allium Sativum
- When used to treat cardiovascular diseases and boost the immune system, allium sativum has positive effects.
- People who enjoy eating, stout, fleshy people leading luxurious lives, and those who consume more food than alcohol should consider it.
- Garlic is a natural remedy that helps to relieve complaints of intestinal infection, gas formation, diarrhoea, cough and cold, and breathing difficulties.
- After reading, some people experience complaints about their eyes, mouth, and overall well-being.
- Patients who worry that they won’t get better or that they won’t be able to take any medication are helped by allium sativum.
- Garlic is an effective remedy for people who are impatient and constantly want more than they are given.
- occiput-related pain and a feeling of head heaviness.
- Vertigo brought on by prolonged staring at a particular object.
- Dandruff and baldness complaints can benefit from the use of Allium sativum.
eye, ear, and nose
- This remedy works well for treating excessive eye watering without coryza.
- This remedy works well for treating sticky eyes that keep a person from reading at night.
- Allium sativum can help with a left ear deafness caused by hard crust and earwax.
- Both nostrils are blocked due to dry coryza.
- ear wax buildup or hard crusts in the ear can cause hearing loss.
- When someone needs Allium sativum, they frequently experience facial spots that sting and itch.
- On the left side of the face, the lips are dry and prone to eruptions.
- A common sign of the treatment to be recommended, tongue dryness, which occurs primarily at night, is the sensation of hair on the tongue.
- This medication helps to lessen a raw, dry, tickly, and sticky feeling in the throat as well as other throat-related symptoms.
Abdomen and stomach:
- Intestinal pains that are unbearably painful and get worse every time you walk.
- Allium sativum supports the secretion of digestive juices and waste elimination.
- complaints brought on by even a small diet change.
- After eating, there is a sweet aftertaste.
Rectum and Stool:
- Constipation and dull bowel pains are common complaints, as well as flatulence and diarrhea.
- This medication helps to alleviate worms and the symptoms they cause.
- When breast swellings are reported after weaning and feeding has ended, allium sativum can help.
- This medication helps to relieve vulva and thigh pain during the menstrual cycle.
- Allium sativum helps to decrease uterine and vaginal eruptions during menstruation.
- This remedy works well to treat skin peeling.
- ringworm-like red spots on the hands and back.
Side effects of Dr. Reckeweg Allium Sativum
Although there are no such side effects, it is still important to take each medication according to the instructions.
Dosage and rules while taking Dr. Reckeweg Allium Sativum
Three times per day, mix five drops in a half cup of water.
The globules can also be used as medicine; take them as directed by your doctor, usually three times per day.
We advise you to use medical advice when taking.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic medicines have a variety of uses and are prescribed based on symptom similarity; it is assumed that you have sought medical advice before purchasing this medication and are not self-medicating.
|Country of Origin||Germany|
|Potency||30 CH / 30CH|