Willmar Schwabe India Abies Nigra 30 CH (30ml) : For Constipation, Cough, Dyspepsia, Eructations, Hemorrhages, Malaria
Also known as
3 x 3 x 9 centimeters
Willmar Schwabe Abies Nigra
Common Name: Gum tincture made from black or double spruce.
Causes & Symptoms for Willmar Schwabe Abies Nigra
- The main treatment for dyspepsia and constipation in elderly people, symptoms brought on by excessive tea or tobacco use and accompanied by stomach pain, is abies nigra.
- Pain always follows a meal, with mornings marked by a lack of appetite and afternoon and evening hunger pangs.
- Dyspepsia and eructations are both relieved by Abies nigra.
- Abies nigra is indicated by the patient being awake and restless at night with a feeling of having something indigestible stuck in their stomach as well as their restlessness.
- Nervousness, extreme melancholy, and low spirits.
- cannot study or think.
- nausea and a bad headache
- Abies nigra is an excellent headache remedy.
- Abies nigra can be identified by its hot head and flushed cheeks.
- Abies nigra is used to treat left external meatus pain.
- For a feeling of choking in the throat, use abies nigra.
- Abies nigra works well to alleviate the sensation of something sticking in the lower part of the oesophagus.
- nighttime hunger and arousal.
- Early in the morning, I have no appetite at all, but by noon and at night, I have a strong desire for food.
- Abies nigra soothes the stomach ache that always follows food consumption.
- This remedy is indicated when you experience chest pain after eating something that didn’t agree, especially on the right side of the sternum, and you have to cough it up even though nothing comes.
- Abies nigra is beneficial for frequent eructations, a persistently upsetting feeling that everything in the stomach is twisted up, which is worse when ill.
- Constipation can benefit from Abies nigra.
- Abies nigra is indicated by three-monthly menstrual delays.
- For those who get out of breath easily, Abies nigra is recommended.
- Abies nigra soothes heavy, slow heartbeats and cutting, piercing pains.
- It helps with lower back pain.
- It provides relief from joint discomfort and bone aches.
- Abies nigra is characterized by daytime sleepiness but nighttime vigilance and restlessness.
Side effects of Willmar Schwabe Abies Nigra
Although there are no such side effects, it is still important to take each medication according to the instructions.
Dosage and rules while taking Willmar Schwabe Abies Nigra
Three times per day, mix five drops in a half cup of water.
The globules can also be used as medicine; take them as directed by your doctor, usually three times per day.
We advise you to use medical advice when taking.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic medicines have a variety of uses and are prescribed based on symptom similarity; it is assumed that you have sought medical advice before purchasing this medication and are not self-medicating.
|Brand||Dr. Willmar Schwabe India|
|Country of Origin||India|
|Potency||30 CH / 30CH|