Willmar Schwabe India Berberis Vulgaris 30 CH (30ml) : Renal calculi, Arthritic pains, lumbago, Urinary incontinence
Also known as
B. E. R. B. V.
3 x 3 x 9 centimeters
About Willmar Schwabe Berberis Vulgaris(Dilution)
Barberry is a common name.
Causes & Symptoms for (Barberry) Berberis Vulgaris (Dilution)
- Affections and pains of the spleen, liver, and kidneys can all be treated with Berberis vulgaris.
- Constipation, diarrhea, and other anus-related symptoms can all be improved with berberis.
- a popular treatment for Lumbago that aids in easing pain that radiates from the back down the body and into the leg.
- Numbness, lancinating, radiating, and back pains that extend to the extremities.
- Individuals who struggle with anxiety are easily alarmed and lack social interaction
- Having trouble putting things in order, being unable to complete the tasks with ease, and working slowly.
- Headache that feels full and heavy and is accompanied by shooting pains that are made worse by movement
- head swelling-like sensation, along with sharp pains in the forehead and temples.
mouth and face:
- Dryness and pallor of the skin on the face, along with sharp pains in the cheekbones
- drooping eyes, under-eye bags, and stitch pains
- excessive hunger accompanied by mouth dryness and thirst.
- In addition to bleeding gum ulcers, the tongue’s tip has white-colored vesicles.
the nose, eyes, and ears
- Eyes that hurt like knives, are dry and itchy, and get heavier when you move your eyes or are exposed to sunlight.
- After reading and working in low light, you may experience eye pressure and increased conjunctival redness.
- Shooting pains, dryness, burning, and itching in the inner ear.
- Behind the ear, there is a swollen gland with a few tiny pustules.
- The nostrils are painful and dry, and they are extremely itchy.
Abdomen and stomach:
- a feeling of nausea and the urge to vomit, as well as stomach pains that shoot up to the throat and are burning and sharp.
- Vomiting before dinner and nausea before breakfast are bilious complaints with risings.
- Varicose veins in the groin area, sharp abdominal pain, pain in the inguinal region, and a feeling of pressure, tension, and pain there.
- liver swelling with pressure in the area, abdominal pain that radiates down to the testicles, thighs, and loins when standing or walking, and pains in the hepatic region that are made worse by pressure.
- burning urethral pains accompanied by sharp bladder pains when urinating.
- Berberis vulgaris is used to treat urethral pains of the sort that stitch and radiate to the thighs and loins.
- the bladder is also affected by the pulsating, excruciating pains in the kidney region.
- A burning sensation when urinating frequently, back pain, and urgency to pass the urine
Limbs (both upper and lower) at the extremities
- discomfort between the fingers as well as a cold sensation on the thighs and heels.
- After walking, there are foot pains that get worse and legs become lame.
- Berberis vulgaris can help to alleviate limb pain and sprain-like sensations.
Every complaint was accompanied by a gurgling sensation and stitching pains.
Side effects of Willmar Schwabe Berberis Vulgaris (Dilution)
Although there are no such side effects, it is still important to take each medication according to the instructions.
Dosage and rules while taking Willmar Schwabe Berberis Vulgaris (Dilution)
Three times per day, mix five drops in a half cup of water.
Additionally, with a doctor’s prescription, you can medicate the globules and consume three meals per day.
We advise you to use medical advice when taking.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic medicines have a variety of uses and are prescribed based on symptom similarity; it is assumed that you have sought medical advice before purchasing this medication and are not self-medicating.
|Brand||Dr. Willmar Schwabe India|
|Country of Origin||India|
|Potency||30 CH / 30CH|