Willmar Schwabe India Guaiacum 30 CH (30ml) : Headache, Toothache, Tonsillitis, Swelling of Joints, Urging urine
Also known as
3 x 3 x 9 centimeters
Willmar Schwabe Guaiacum(Dilution)
Gum resin is used to make the medication.
Guaiacum Oficinale, scientific name
Causes & Symptoms for Willmar Schwabe Guaiacum
- Guaiacum is effective for a number of summertime ailments, including stomach aches, joint pain, urinary urgency, memory loss, constipation issues, swelling in the extremities, and swelling of the hands and feet.
- Guaiacum assists in the removal of uric acid, easing complaints of joint pain and extremity swelling.
- As the medication aids in the drainage or evacuation of pus, it is also helpful for treating skin conditions characterized by boils, abscesses, and blisters.
- Guaiacum helps with neuralgic symptoms and pain from disorders of the nervous system.
- Guaiacum is beneficial for stubborn, forgetful, unmotivated, and perpetually downhearted people.
- Guaiacum works best on anxious, easily alarmed patients.
- Guaiacum can help with severe headaches that are worse after sitting and better after moving around. The headaches are usually on the left side of the head and are throbbing, pulsating, and intensely painful.
- the cheeks and eyes as well as occiput-traveling pain.
Throat, Nose, and Eyes
- Guaiacum helps to reduce eye swelling and the appearance of protruding eyes.
- Complaints of the nose, including a swollen nose, flu-like symptoms, and irritation during inspiration
- Guaiacum works well for treating swollen tonsils, redness of the throat, and sharp pains that radiate to the left ear, as well as dry throat and swallowing difficulties.
- Dry cough that subsides with minimal expectoration.
- When mixed with water and used as a morning gargle every day, guaiacum effectively relieves toothache complaints and aids in germ removal.
- With the aid of this remedy, pain in the upper left side molar teeth is significantly alleviated.
Abdomen and stomach:
- Patients who cannot tolerate the smell of milk can reduce constipation issues, empty eructation with wind, loss of appetite, and alternate excess hunger.
- Rumbling in the stomach for two days, followed by abdominal cramping and thin, slimy stools that are made worse by Inspiration.
- Patients who require Guaiacum frequently report having gastroenteritis and experiencing abdominal pain that is worsened during inhalation, usually during the summer.
- strong urges to urinate frequently, accompanied by sharp bladder neck pains.
- the urge to pee frequently, with a burning sensation every half an hour.
- Guaiacum is effective for complaints of stiffness in the neck, generalized body-wide joint swelling, difficulty moving, and inability to withstand heat.
- Experiencing tearing, shooting, and excruciating pain along with anxiety and insomnia.
- Guaiacum reduces limb numbness, weakness, and the need to constantly stretch the limbs.
Side effects of Willmar Schwabe Guaiacum (Dilution)
Although there are no such side effects, it is still important to take each medication according to the instructions.
Dosage and rules while taking Willmar Schwabe Guaiacum
3 times a day, mix 5 drops with 1/4 cup of water.
The globules can also be used as medicine; take them as directed by your doctor, usually three times per day.
We advise you to use medical advice when taking.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic medicines have a variety of uses and are prescribed based on symptom similarity; it is assumed that you have sought medical advice before purchasing this medication and are not self-medicating.
|Dr. Willmar Schwabe India
|Country of Origin
|30 CH / 30CH